Are you the skilled professional to provide an excellent experience to all who are interested to volunteer with us and find them the right place where they can flourish?
What you would be working on
At this stage we are all volunteering our time to get ready to launch our project. We are looking at our Talent Partner(s) to handle the following:
- Drafting/revising and implementing a talent acquisition strategy and process
- Looking for and collaborating with the most relevant channels where we can find our talent
- Matching talent’s ambitions to available seats and our long-term strategy
- Ensuring all security, accessibility, governance and technical requirements are met
- Providing an excellent experience to each candidate
- Keeping circle leads informed and engaged throughout the entire process
How We Are Organized
We are a group of dedicated entrepreneurs & business professionals with a mission to support aspiring and emergent women entrepreneurs who wish to launch and grow an impact business.
All of us volunteer our time to build this EdTech startup, we are spread across the globe and work with tools such as Trello, Slack, Google Drive and Zoom to stay connected and collaborate.
You can join us from anywhere. All we ask is that you have a computer/laptop with a good working internet, and have some availability on Monday through Friday between 16:00 and 20:00 CET/CEST in case we need to organize a meeting with a few members of the team.
What we offer
A seat at the table of a pre-seed, early-stage, social startup. This is an exciting phase that asks for a dynamic environment. We operate with a flat hierarchy and there is plenty of room to share ideas and be creative. You can test and further develop much sought-after skills like: personal responsibility, tolerance for ambiguity, resourcefulness and problem-solving
Because we are a 100% virtual & multi-cultural team you have an opportunity to learn how to effectively collaborate across borders, learning with and from people from a variety of backgrounds and with diverseskillsets.
What we ask
- Proven experience in volunteer talent acquisition, background check, and skills assessment
- Ability to self-manage, determine priorities and create a plan to achieve results
- Previous experience in an Holacracy organization is a plus
- Previous experience working in a virtual and/or hybrid team is a plus
- Fluent in English
Apply / Learn more
Do you have enough information and are you ready to apply? Great, keep going, answer the questions and follow the instructions.
Do you have some more questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Individual Contributor|