Graphic Design Partner
Are you the skilled professional to help us connect with our customers more effectively?
What you would be working on
At this stage of our journey we use a Canva for our designs. We would ask you to work on the following:
- Thorough review of our current designs
- Development of Design section of our Brand Book
- Create templates for different communication materials, including website, presentation, reports, and social media posts
- Advise on strategies to engage target audiences
- Identify the best way to illustrate and communicate our vision
- Comply with design best practices
- Testing graphics across our channels
- Amending designs based on stakeholder feedback
We fully understand that this is not a one-person job, and that you have preferences on how you would like to contribute based on your skills, and available time. We invite you to think about this in advance and tell us your preference when you send in your application. On average our volunteers spend between 4 to 8 hours per week.
How We Are Organized
We are a group of dedicated entrepreneurs & business professionals with a mission to support aspiring and emergent women entrepreneurs who wish to launch and grow an impact business.
All of us volunteer our time to build this EdTech startup, we are spread across the globe and work with tools such as Trello, Slack, Google Drive and Zoom to stay connected and collaborate.
You can join us from anywhere. All we ask is that you have a computer/laptop with a good working internet, and have some availability on Monday through Friday between 16:00 and 20:00 CET/CEST in case we need to organize a meeting with a few members of the team.
What we offer
A seat at the table of a pre-seed, early-stage, social startup. This is an exciting phase that asks for a dynamic environment. We operate with a flat hierarchy and there is plenty of room to share ideas and be creative. You can test and further develop much sought-after skills like: personal responsibility, tolerance for ambiguity, resourcefulness and problem-solving
Because we are a 100% virtual & multi-cultural team you have an opportunity to learn how to effectively collaborate across borders, learning with and from people from a variety of backgrounds and with diverse skillsets.
What we ask
- Proven experience in graphic design, understanding briefs and advising on strategy
- Ability to self-manage, determine priorities and create a plan to achieve results
- Strong people & communication skills
- Previous experience in an Holacracy organization is a plus
- Previous experience working in a virtual and/or hybrid team is a plus
- Fluent in English
Apply / Learn More
Do you have enough information and are you ready to apply? Great, keep going, answer the questions and follow the instructions.
Do you have some more questions, send an email to email@example.com.